Can you clear ACNE by GETTING RID of your POLYCYSTIC OVARIAN SYNDROME (PCOS) completely and naturally? What about PCOS and acne treatment, including other PCOS symptoms? OVARIAN CYST MIRACLE claims to have the answers by presenting natural means by which you can successfully and permanently do this.
In this article, I’ll provide you with the following information;
- what PCOS is about,
- relationship between PCOS and acne,
- treatments for PCOS and PCOS symptoms including acne (i.e. lifestyle therapy, medical intervention and surgery)
- review of OVARIAN CYST MIRACLE, claiming to make PCOS gone permanently via natural interventions.
(Some of the links within this post are affiliate links of which I receive a small compensation from sales of certain items. Full disclosure)
Some Background About PCOS
PCOS is one of the most common endocrine disorder affects 6 to 10% of women globally who have attained the age when they can bear a child.
It affects the ovaries. During ovulation a matured egg is normally released from the ovaries so it can be fertilized by the sperm cells. If fertilization doesn’t take place, your period occurs during which the egg is sent out of the body. So it’s pre-menopausal and not postmenopausal. If your have some presentations of PCOS during your postmenopausal age, it’s not PCOS. It’s possible caused by something else that needs to be properly diagnosed by your doctor!
The name PCOS implies that your may have multiple small cysts in your ovaries – although not all women with PCOS have cysts. Hormonal imbalance occurs as a result, with an increased level of androgen (a male sex hormone) – known as hyperandregenism. So your have excess androgen production and/or failure to convert androgen to estrogen.
You likely have PCOS if your have the following presentations
Diagnosis by your doctor is recommended. Generally, PCOS can present differently in different people. This is known as phenotype of PCOS which are A, B, C and D. A is full-blown and more severe while D is the least severe.
Presentations may include;
- Acne – affecting face, chest and upper back
- Infertility, miscarriages
- Irregular menstruation, absence of menstruation (known as Amenorrhea)
- Irregular or infrequent ovulation (known as Oligoovulation)
- No ovulation – egg (also called ovum) isn’t released from the ovary (known as Anovulation)
- Reduced breast milk during pregnancy
- Insulin resistance or type 2 diabetes
- Hirsutism – abnormal hair growth on the face, chest or back
- Elevated lipid (e.g. hypercholesterolaemia)
- Long-term cardiovascular risk
7 Causes of PCOS
PCOS is kind of a puzzle. While the cause is unclear, it’s thought to be related to the following;
- Excess androgen (male sex hormone).
- Abnormally high insulin (known as insulinemia).
- Genetic factors – PCOS starts from early life and extends throughout a woman’s reproductive age.
- Environmental – such as pollution, bisophenol A (used to make a type of plastic which is used in many products).
- Lifestyle – poor dietary lifestyle, lack of proper exercise.
RELATED ARTICLE: What Causes Acne – A Precise and Clear Understanding
Link between Acne and PCOS
Previously, I talked about, “what’s the main cause of acne” where we identified factors that can cause acne.
As identified above, similar causal factors in both PCOS and acne are obvious.
Let’s consider TWO SIGNIFICANT factors linking both;
- Insulin resistance: Insulin resistance occurs in people with PCOS; when insulin resistance occurs, your blood glucose level rises, insulin increase results as it tries to compensate for increased glucose level, an accompanying increase in insulin-like growth factor-1 (IGF-1) also occurs which triggers a series of inflammatory events that can ultimately lead to acne.
- High glycemic index(GI)/glycemic load(GL) in obesity: PCOS accompanied with obesity or poor dietary lifestyle tend to have severe symptoms. Obesity can cause impaired glucose tolerance which can lead to insulin resistance/increased insulin level or type 2 diabetes. Foods with high GI/GL can lead to weight gain or obesity; this can make acne worse as it does in people with PCOS.
1) Lifestyle therapy
This is considered to be one of the most important front-line therapies.
This will take into account a variety of changes that will include
- Diet: it’s been researched that low caloric diet (focusing on low GI/GL) can help with weight loss, improve insulin sensitive and reduces the severity of acne and PCOS
- Exercise: It’s also been shown to increase insulin sensitive with resulting decrease in acne and PCOS.
- nutritionist, as well as people with behavioral and kinesiological background can assist in the area of lifestyle therapy.
Under your doctor’s guidance, some medical interventions that have been used for PCOS depending on severity include;
- use of clomiphene citrate
- use of recombinant FSH
- metformin – to cause weight loss
- Surgical procedure – laparotomy. Cyst or ovaries are removed surgically.
4) Ovarian Cyst Miracle
“Ovarian Cyst Miracle” is an e-book that provides natural, holistic and concrete ways to get rid of PCOS permanently without having to deal with fear of relapse or irreversible infertility that could be possible complications of surgical procedure.
In order to eliminate acne if it stems from PCOS, then my take on this is that your must FIRST eliminate PCOS.
I was intrigued when I stumbled on this book, as it claims to be a life-changing material.
Sharing with my audience is to allow you decide if this is what you’ll like to try or not.
It’s been used by thousands of people to alleviate symptoms (including acne) and treat PCOS. Many of its users have presented their testimonies as you’ll find in the link to where you can find this book.
Find a summary below of what Ovarian Cyst Miracle claims to do.
I would RECOMMEND that if you you want to go natural and you find these claims interesting and feel Ovarian Cyst Miracle is worth trying, you should liaise with your doctor for medical advise.
21 AMAZING CLAIMS about “Ovarian Cyst Miracle”
I’ve tried to summarize the claims about Ovarian Cyst Miracle into 21 points but there’s so much more. It’s the product of a 14 year research and it’s ALL NATURAL!
- You’ll learn how your can quickly eliminate your pain and discomfort within 12 hours – a tactic that is ignored by 99% of women.
- How to completely dissolve all types of ovarian cysts and symptoms in 2 months using a unique 3-step holistic approach
- It’s customized for unique PCOS condition – considering that PCOS varies in severity (the phenotype mentioned above
- It utilizes 100% NATURAL approach your can use forever
- It’s practical – easy to incorporate into your lifestyle
- It highlights some flaws about conventional medical treatment; I find this particularly interesting!
- You’ll also learn the truth about the most ignored and crucial elements in the treatment of PCOS – your learn when and how to balance your hormone the right way – your can start seeing results in a matter of days.
- It teaches your VALUABLE ways your can enhance your fertility and reproductive system and get rid of ovarian cysts
- Reveals potent vitamins that can enhance your reproductive system and ovarian health
- It will show your how your can enjoy endless varieties of delicious foods while turning your reproductive system into an ovarian cyst dissolving machine – for me this seems to be the most FASCINATING one as I love delicious foods
- offers exclusive one on one counseling session – free support from a nutrition specialist and a 14-year medical researcher
- The amazing link between exercise and ovarian cysts – how your can exercise your way to becoming COMPLETELY free of ovarian cysts, as well as the secrets of 2 breathing exercises that can help your body heal, normalize your hormones and fight ovarian cysts
- shows your combination of 3 natural herbs that can enhance your body immunity and cleansing abilities required to treat ovarian cysts
- In order to prevent irreversible consequences of surgery, it shows your how can successfully get rid of ovarian cysts
- Reveals the flaws about special diet and detox program
- It shows your the top 10 foods your should NEVER eat if your have PCOS. For example, certain beverages that can decrease your chances of getting rid of PCOS by 50%
- Reveals clinical evidence regarding the cause and prevention of ovarian cysts that most doctors are not even aware of.
- It teaches your how your can deal with stress, insomnia, ovarian cysts and PCOS as they have strong links.
- Shows your the link between ovarian cyst, insulin resistance, infertility and how your can completely reverse these and prevent other health complications.
- It’s reported that over 157, 000 women world wide have been successful with treatment recommendations, with most reporting success in 30-60 days.
- It shows you SECRETS on how your can PREVENT the REOCCURENCE of ovarian cyst and fibroid
You can get access HERE…
Conclusion: How I feel about Ovarian Cyst Miracle
Ovarian Cyst Miracle is a product of a 14 year research.
It reports that over 157,000 women have had success with it. It offers you insights into how you can naturally get rid of PCOS and PCOS related acne. It also highlights some complications related to medical and surgical interventions. These complications seem to have deterred so many people from seeking lasting intervention or intervention at all to their PCOS. This is where Ovarian Cyst comes in.
I find these claims intriguing, although almost too good to be true. However, there have been testimonies of people who have followed their natural interventions it presented and have seen results.
Instead of leaving your PCOS/PCOS related symptoms untreated due to fear of medical/surgical complications, this appears to be another route to consider.
However, you should seek medical advise if this is a route you think is worth taking.
You can get access HERE…
I like to hear your thoughts. Leave a comment below and I’ll get back ASAP