Choosing the right product has never been easy. In similar manner, finding 100 PERCENT pure argan oil that works, which can be applied to one’s skin or hair may even be more difficult. No matter what, don’t settle for less because your appearance counts! So your choice of Argan oil should be 100 percent pure and certified to obtain optimal benefits from its use.
Another difficult consideration is selecting a product out of multitude of products that claim to fix a problem. The reality is that no one wants to waste his money. So, like I always do, I look at important facts before I decide on what skincare product to buy.
It is really RARE to find a skin/face oil with a 5 STAR RATING, with the EXCEPTION of a certain product called “Kate Blanc Cosmetics Argan Oil” (100% Organic) as reviewed below;
(As an amazon associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Full discolsure…)
- Product: Kate Blanc Cosmetics Argan Oil
- Price is $15.99;
This is almost too good to be true, but it is true! So there you go! You have this high quality certified Argan Oil for $15.99.
- Depending on your location, shipping may be FREE which is a plus.
Benefits of 100 Percent Pure Argan Oil
What’s particularly interesting about this product is that it is used for several purposes because it is packed with so many antioxidants, essential fatty acids, micronutrients.
Reduces pigmentation and spots
As discussed previously, certain essential fatty acids can help with reducing pigmentation. Kate Blanc Cosmetics Argan Oil is rich in both omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids that are beneficial for the skin in so many ways including clearing up hyperpigmentation of the skin. This also gives your skin a beautiful glow and makes it suitable to be used as a primer before applying make-up.
Due to various antioxidants and anti-inflammatory contents (e.g. Vitamin E), it is able to reduce the appearance of wrinkles, thus slowing down signs of aging.
What about Nourishing and Regenerating the Skin
This is not surprising considering that it’s rich in omega fatty acids and anti-inflammatory substances which just help to regenerate and improve your skin’s nourishment.
Rashes, Small Cuts/Wounds, Stings, Swellings
Thanks to its anti-inflammatory properties; when applied, it can help with rashes, small cuts, stings and swellings.
Acne, Stretch Marks, Scarring
It helps with reducing acne since it regulates sebum production, and it’s rich in linoleic acid as well as Vitamin E (we covered the significance of these substances in treating acne in our past article). In addition, its potent oil can help with preventing stretch marks (commences the healing process if they already appeared) and treat scarring.
Dermatosis, eczema and psoriasis
Its ability to treat dermatosis, eczema, psoriasis as well as other hyperpigmentation disorders is largely due to its very high contents of polyunsaturated fatty acids.
Brittle Nails and Damaged Cuticle
Its oil contains potent nutrients, anti-inflammatory and omega fatty acids that help to repair and heal damaged cells.
You can achieve the benefit of healing and soothing sunburn due to its the presence of potent anti-inflammatory substances and omega fatty acids.
Dry Skin/Sensitive Skin, Softness and Elasticity
It goes with all skin types. Can be applied as moisturizer to face and body (and hair). Due to its high content of omega 3 fatty acid, it helps to trap moisture, softens the skin and improves skin elasticity.
Can be used as a massage oil (after bath time) that smoothens, softens and gives their skin a beautiful glow
Dry Scalp, Hair Follicle and Men’s Aftershave
Helps with treating dry scalp and soothing itchy scalp while also repairing damaged hair follicle, prevents thinning and aids hair thicker hair growth (reduces frizz). Can also be applied by men as after shave to achieve benefits described.
13 PROS about “Kate Blanc Cosmetics Argan Oil”
Let’s kick off with the PROS;
- It’s got an amazing 4.6 STAR rating from its certified users. This means great satisfaction with the products have been expressed by its users!
- It’s 100% PURE Organic Argan Oil – this is important as there are quite a few argan oil out there that are adulterated.
- It’s climate pledge friendly – meaning it’s met international echo-friendly and organic standards.
- It’s processed through ETHICAL and ENVIRONMENTALLY friendly means
- It is USDA certified.
- It’s FREE of parabens, any form of additives or perfumes – which means retains its natural nutty aroma.
- It’s HIGH in antioxidants (like Vitamin E), Essential fatty acids (like linoleic acid), and other micronutrients (e.g. carotene, phenol)
- Very SAFE for babies and pregnant women
- Great for ALL skin types
- Can be used by itself as DAILY moisturizer or in combination with other moisturizers – which can be applied before or after.
- Can be applied to the body, hands, nails, face (including hair) and feet.
- SPECIFIC for acne, redness, sunburn, wrinkles, eczema.
- NATURALLY vegan, gluten free.
Con Of The Product;
- If you have an allergy to nuts, then you should avoid this oil as you are likely going to react to it.
Conclusion: My Opinion
This is a HIGLY rated and RECOMMENDED products for its potency, numerous benefits and uses, price and quality (100% pure organic argon oil). As a matter of fact, it has been described by one of its certified users as an ALL IN ONE NATURAL AND RAW GOODNESS – this means it could be a replacement for multiple products, providing multiple benefits.
I like to hear your thoughts. Leave a comment below and I’ll get back you you ASAP